Nisha frequently speaks at conferences and industry events, in panel, solo, and workshop / training formats. She speaks on a variety of topics, including journalism, social media, politics, and women’s issues.
You can reach her for speaking opportunities at email@example.com.
Topics Nisha speaks on:
- How social media is changing journalism, reporting, and “old” media
- Women’s representation in tech, media, and politics
- Women & work issues (career, wage gap, glass ceiling, shifting gender dynamics)
- Gender and diversity issues
- Social media & online community for brands
- Social media for personal branding, career success, job hunting
She has spoken at numerous venues, including:
- South by Southwest Interactive
- The George Washington University
- Georgetown University
- Hunter College
- Society of Professional Journalists
- Society of American Travel Writers
- Tech Week NY
- Social Media Week NY and DC
To contact Nisha to speak at your event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.